[Lapg] Glendale - Create LA sustainability meeting

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 11:46:29 PDT 2009

Please see Createclearwater.com for an idea of what Create LA will be doing. But keep in mind that this activity is created by the individuals who get involved, so we may end up doing exactly what YOU would like to do, if you come to the meetings and let us know what that is.

We will be meeting at 10 AM on Sunday at Whole Foods outdoor cafe to discuss sustainable strategies for urban living, to network needs and resources, to plan out future activities (permablitzing people's houses, exchanging skill sets, etc). Permablitzing is similar to barn raising, where we all go to someone's house and get their sheet mulching done or trim trees or whatever.

We are focused in the Glendale/Foothills area but would consider projects from outside that area as well.

You can just drop by, but I like to hear from people who know they are coming, too, so RSVP if you like.

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the mailing list for future Create LA events. Volume on it is once per week or less.

Cory