[Lapg] Creative space hm157 seeks a new resident Artistic Activist to join our collective in Lincoln Heights*

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 12:44:05 PDT 2009

Our Marvelous creative space is located in a Victorian landmark mansion. It's last of the Mohican's on Broadway within the first suburb built in Los Angeles.

hm157 is dedicated to the propagation of all positive possibilities.

We aim to offer ancient wisdom, new tech, culture and good clean fun to a under-served community both immediate & global.

Each Creative Collective member has something to trade & share*

You must be have your finances in order, be into healthy living, tidy, easy going & loving in general.

We would love to find someone who is ideally into permaculture, theatre, kids, underdogs, performance art & Burningman. ( you need not be interested in ALL of these things*)

Come join us and make dreams come true*

We offer shared workspace, lots of land & bio-bins to grow things, the ability to produce positive events, our friendship, creative strengths, lives & limbs*

The living space is 500 plus 50 utilities that includes high speed wireless.

For more info please contact Sister Charon @ trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Our address is:

hm157 ( Historical Monument #157)
3110 N. Broadway