[Lapg] Imagine, Create and Be Showered With Possibilities! Water Woman Festival - Joshua Tree, CA

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 17:58:28 PDT 2009

Just wanted to remind those who haven't heard about our gathering. This stands to be the first of it's kind international permaculture festival where we don't talk as much as we physically dance in the mud to build cob structure that are very needed, but then wash the mud off as we seed the desert with water to create a constructed wetland. Maybe we compost a toilet. If you all can contribute it will give permaculture a huge step into the public conscience. SA
ee you there.

Ray Cirino,

818-834-7074

www.raycirino.net

www.waterwomanproject.org

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.