[Lapg] free high quality mulch

Valerie sacks at sacksconsulting.net
Fri Sep 11 19:45:11 PDT 2009

On the recommendation of the guys two doors down with the gorgeous yard, I
ordered (with them) waaaaaay too much mulch.  I can't take it anymore, I
want it out of my driveway!!!!  If you want it and feel like coming to get
it, let me know.  If a friend or a permie person doesn't get it by the end
of the day on Saturday, I'm putting it on free cycle.

It's nice mulch.  Just, like I said, way too much of it.

I live in West LA (Pico Robertson area).