[Lapg] Fw: Eco Yoga Practice, Sunday, September 20th 6-9pm

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 14 21:49:59 PDT 2009

Should be fun!

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison