[Lapg] Soil Food Web coming to Santa Barbara, use this link!

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Fri Sep 18 17:42:13 PDT 2009

Greetings Southern and Central California Permaculturists,

Please use this link to learn about the Soil Food Web course with Dr. Elaine
Ingham coming to Santa Barbara this October 30-November 1.  In order to run
the Soil Food Web course, we will need at least 12 participants registered
by Oct 2.

Also, please check out Sustainable Land Management (Holistic Management,
Broadacre Permaculture, Keyline Design) course with Darren Doherty and Kirk
Gadzia, November 10-15.

http://www.carboneconomysb.com/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.carboneconomysb.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&la
yout=blog&id=5&Itemid=61> &view=section&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=61

Best, Kolmi

Ps. My apologies for when my posts to this list come out with poor
formatting. Perhaps someone can give me a tutorial on how to format text
emails so that line breaks look right.

Kolmi Majumdar

Programs Manager

Quail Springs Learning Oasis & Permaculture Farm

www.quailsprings.org

info at quailsprings.org

(805)886-7239