[Lapg] Signed up to take the Permaculture Design Certificate Course...

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Mon Sep 21 10:02:50 PDT 2009

Hello Rashid and fellow LAPG'ers,

Please note that we have a very lenient work-trade policy for allowing all
who wish to take the design course, but may have financial constraints, to
be able to do so through the trade of services, skills and goods. Please
refer to our registration page for more info on this:
http://earthflow.com/registration.php

In addition Rashid, you are already being completely sponsored by one of our
venues, Heaven on Earth, to attend the course as their guest (?). No other
aid is necessary.

If anyone is interested in registering for the course but has financial
constraints, please feel free to contact us offlist for help in finding ways
to attend.

thank you,

Kathryn

Kathryn Ellen, Mistress of Administration
  EarthFlow Design Works-*The Permaculture Design Company*
www.earthflow.com
805.459.0452
http://twitter.com/LarrySantoyo