[Lapg] Community Creative Space hm157 has a Live/Work space available in October*

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 20:18:26 PDT 2009

Community Creative Space hm157 has a Live/Work space available!
$550 + $50 utilities and the deposit can be paid over time.
Our space is located in a Victorian landmark (Historical monument # 157, The Horrace P. Dibble House.) W/ fenced private parking.

We seek an artistic, noble dreamer that shares, encourages and naturally helps others. Be tidy, happy, playful and fun to be around.

Must have a steady income and the time and inclination to help build our sustainable community!
We have lots and lots to offer*

www.myspace.com/hm157