[Lapg] Announcing the Westside FreeSkool

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 22:15:29 PDT 2009

Hi Sean and the Westside Permies,
Your ideas that are coming to reality of education and action are great! I wish you guys the best. I just wish a similar Free Skool could be started in other sites throughout the city and neighboring communities. Is the rest of L.A. and O.C. listening?
Towards sustainability,
Best,
Dennis Pilien, LAPG 2006 and Earth Resources Foundation