[Lapg] Ellen Degeneres and Permaculture!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 7 22:10:12 PDT 2009

Anyone
have a connection to Ellen Degeneres? A guest (Ellen Page) was on speaking
about permaculture and liquid gold (pee as a nitrogen fertilizer).
Let's send her a pink pee funnel and bucket from our local Permaculture
organizations.
What an opportunity to let people know we're here spreading the word about no-waste, generating abundance, building soil, and recognizing the resources we're surrounded by!

(thanks to John Valenzuela for the idea!)

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison