[Lapg] LA opportunities - request

Gillian Webster webster_gillian at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:05:47 PDT 2009

Hi all!

I am Gilly moving to LA from windy Switzerland in November. I've really enjoyed the wealth of information and opportunities that have been filtering through this group, its all very inspiring.

I was wondering if any body had an idea of somewhere I could work, either as an intern/volunter or a paid position either in Urban Community gardening, slow food movement, transition town or education. I wil be in LA for 2 months looking for long term positions so will be available for interviews and/or informal meetings. If any one has a contact or direction I should look please do let me know, there is so much out there its sometime hard to know where to start! :)

I hope to meet some of you when I am there, I can't wait to get started.

Thank you all,
regards, Gilly