[Lapg] Fw:REFERENCES REQUIRED

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 15 12:19:56 PDT 2009

If any of y'all have resources in this direction please contact fellow permie, Iginia (her email is below).
Thanks,
Joan

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison