[Lapg] City Sustainability and fun guy

ShellPow at aol.com ShellPow at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 13:59:57 PDT 2009

Tonight is the LA Mycological Society Meeting!  It's at the  Museum of
Natural History in the Times MIrror Meeting Room, 900 Expostition  Blvd, Los
Angeles.  I think you'll find a lot of what you need on their  website
_www.lamushrooms.org_ (http://www.lamushrooms.org)

I'd love to hear more of what you do with this, Shelley

In a message dated 10/19/2009 1:36:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,