[Lapg] Thursday, Oct 29, 8 pm @ hm157: Screening of The Real Dirt on Farmer John followed by discussion with Farmer John

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 13:10:35 PDT 2009

Good day permies*
hope you can come to our kooky little community creative space this Thursday @ 8PM & meet one of my biggest heros of all time...Farmer John Peterson !Feel free to bring tasty homemade things to share with friends*
FROM FARMER JOHN*
Hello,
I't's been over 2 years since my film tour brought me to L.A. Since then, I've been touring with the The Real Dirt on Farmer John in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.  (You can learn more about my travels at www.angelicorganics.com/news .)
I'll be in L.A. for a short time in late October to present the film. My friend Charon Nogues from hm157 http://www.myspace.com/hm157 haspersuaded me to come to L.A. for what will likely be one of my final film presentations, as I am now happily back at Angelic Organics to farm again.
I hope to see you on Oct 29!
warmly,
Farmer John

Good day All* ( Please forward to forward thinkers* )

* 8PM OCTOBER 29TH*
Community Creative Space hm157 is very proud to present the epic film :
The Real Dirt on Farmer John  "Inspiring....outstanding documentary.... an intimacy unimaginable in most nonfiction films." - Kevin Crust, Los Angeles Times            “… one man's extraordinary life as a gateway to a larger history of tragedy and transition. It's an unflinching account of what farming takes — and, more important, what it gives back....”   - Jeannette Catsoulis, The New York TimesWinner of 31 Film Festival Awards!
www.angelicorganics.com/film

FARMER JOHN HIMSELF (from Illinois) WILL BE @ THIS RARE LA SCREENING!
@ 8PM SHARP* 5$ Donation
( 100 % goes towards John's travel costs* )
 hm1573110 N. BroadwayLA 90031
Check us out!www.myspace.com/hm157