[Lapg] permculture neighborhoods

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 11:57:21 PDT 2009

Identifying the friendlies starts with ourselves. A newcomer to the geographic area has an advantage - he/she can appreciate the more than 20 million possibilities to find friendlies in the L.A. basin. Big factors are time and travel. Proximity to ideal models works for most, so many move to the westside, but people in other places can also think and create also. These folks might be next door to you.
Dennis