[Lapg] Southern California version of this

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 30 15:20:09 PDT 2009

Wow!  That is unprecedented.  Perhaps a group of academic-minded greenies could bring propose this to a local university?
My plate is full right now or I'd volunteer.
(where the heck did they get all the funding I wonder???)
Joan

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison