[Lapg] Santa Barbara Carbon Series

lynne latham llpdinc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 2 17:10:17 PST 2009

Hi Permies,

I had the great fortune of taking Elaine Ingham's Soil Microbiology class for 3 days at Orella Ranch. It was one of the most valuable things that I have done for myself in the area of learning how to heal our planet. I highly recommend that you check out the rest of the Carbon series and beg, borrow or trade your way to the class that most interests you. This is a great opportunity and Orella ranch is a beautiful example of what sustainability looks like in a rural setting. For more info: www.CarbonEconomySB.com or contact Kolmi at Quail Springs.

Best,
Lynne