[Lapg] An Idea

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 23:16:27 PST 2009

Hi Lois w/ CRSP Institute and LAPG-ers or supporters,
"If there is a group of you that want to consider starting a GU [Gaia University] Regional Center in LA and want to use the resources of the CRSP Institute for Urban Ecovillage for doing that, please begin to organize yourselves, and let the dialog begin."
       I would like to initiate a group/team that would engage in that inclusive dialog that brings a center to L.A. that is based on the environment and with many sectors and access to people from all walks of life. "There I said it..." and he was glad.
Towards sustainability,
Best,
Dennis