[Lapg] LAPG Dinner and a Movie Night 12/6!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 22:05:08 PST 2009

You are invited to a potluck dinner and a special screening of Fresh the movie (http://www.freshthemovie.com/) on Sunday, December 6th.

Come on over to Jennie Cook's: A Catering Company

3048 Fletcher Drive
Los Angeles 90065

Sunday December 6th

6-7 potluck (bring a dish to share and
a plate and utensils)
7pm movie
starts

$5 donation
for the LA Permaculture Guild

 Contact Joan at 323-630-4673 for more info

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison