[Lapg] Studio Room in Eco Home

Marialyce Pedersen marialycep at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 8 22:36:21 PST 2009

May I post this availability to these lists please? I hope so. Thank you.
Marialyce

STUDIO ROOM FOR RENT IN EMERGING "ECO-HOME" in ALTADENA HILLS
Available November, 2009

Poolside back Studio with large fireplace, cork and tile floors,
kitchenette (stove and sink) and composting toilet (from Canada). Access to
pool, main house and front-yard food forest in progress. Shared
washer/dryer. Safe, free parking in private alley, some additional storage
space if needed. Trees, nearby hiking and biking (Millard Canyon, Arroyo
Seco) and close to great art gallery/community, Gallery at the End of the
World. Just twenty minutes' drive down the traffic-free 2 Freeway to
downtown LA, Silverlake, Hollywood, etc. destinations.

$625/month plus $100 flat for shared utilities--DirecTV, DSL, water, gas,
electricity, trash: $725 total.

Home's current occupants are cool mom w/ full-time enviro career, boyfriend,
& 12-year-old son, a student. And some cats. We can discuss your pets.

Common interests with compatible occupant could include: artistic . musical
. environmentally conscious . gardening . cooperative . community-minded .
health food/veg . travel . biking . hiking . 215 . Burning Man . IFC . KCRW
. Indie 103.1 . Comedy Central . green building (let's cob!).

Contact me (Marialyce) at marialycep at earthlink.net
or call 805/390-9610, to discuss/arrange a visit.