[Lapg] Great Job Opportunity in Green Vocations

Melinda Grodsky melinda.grodsky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:51:37 PST 2009

Hi,

I work with the Los Angeles Conservation Corps and we are currently hiring a
Vocation Training Transition Coordinator. The main responsibility of the
Coordinator will be to work with program participants to help them learn
about employment opportunities and obtaining employment in various fields
related to green jobs and the green movement.

I've attached the full job description for anyone who is interested. Also,
please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Melinda