[Lapg] From our friend Jonathan Dawson of Global Ecovillage Network in Copenhagen for Climate Conference

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Sun Dec 6 14:52:12 PST 2009

Dear friends,

I am writing to let you know that I plan to write a periodic blog from
Copenhagen along the lines of those I wrote daily from the World Summit
on Sustainable Development in Jo'burg in 2002
(http://www.ecovillage.org/ecoearth/wssdscrapbook/page1.html).  The blog
will be called Copenhagen: a community perspective and is intended to
provide a view of the talks from an ecovillager on the ground both in
the UN conference centre, at the GEN festival of learning and culture in
Christiania and around and about the city talking with folk.

You can access the blog daily on the Findhorn website: www.findhorn.org
between December 8 – 15.

I would be grateful if you could spread word of this to people on your
networks who you think could be interested.

Looking forward to joining you in spirit over the next couple of weeks.

Jonathan