[Lapg] [Scpg] Perennial vegetable list wanted

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 15:44:05 PST 2009

It's good to hear about the book you publish - I was just talking to some permaculturists who didn't think there were any such books or lists, I'll pass the info along to them. I will check out ECHO's lists too, that is a good idea.

Wendy, I agree we need good lists of edible natives for both areas. A couple of people I know are working on one for Florida.  And there are definitely differences in climate but a lot of the same things will grow in both climates too - I was surprised at just how many.

Cory