[Lapg] Vegetables and other food plants

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 16:12:18 PST 2009

Cory, John and others:

I like all the great suggestions regarding veggies and all the other plants. Thank you so much for the information. I will plant as many as I can ASAP/within reason. All of you are great!!! We are all greatful to be here I have moringa and yams, papaya and dwarf pomegranite, loquat and water spinach, amarinth and others, and a giant barrel cactus and apple cactus and many many succulents that I want to fair trade as soon as possible.
Take Care Always,
Dennis Pilien
I live near Fullerton.