[Lapg] School Garden for 2010

iginia boccalandro rolfing4u at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:07:22 PST 2010

Hello Friends,

Happy New Year, may 2010 be filled with everything your hearts desire.

Westmark School, our son's school next door in Encino, has contacted me to
help them design/plant a garden  and develop a permaculture curriculum for
their K through 12th  grade campus.  I will be doing pro bono work for them
initially with the potential to get funding for a more comprehensive
consultation which may provide  paying jobs for some of you.
I am looking for a few energetic/brilliant master gardeners, compost
experts, general know it all people, and "get it done" experts  that would
like to get together with me for an hour at the school and have lunch or a
snack at my house while I pick your brain.

Any time or any day that you would like to get together will probably work.
I promise a good time with healthy, yummy food.

Looking forward to your responses,

--
Iginia Boccalandro
Certified Advanced Rolfer