[Lapg] Permaculture Haiti website launched - Permaculture Relief Corps

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 10:13:58 PST 2010

Thanks so much or doing this!  We are in the heart of things in Little Haiti, Miami, going to fund raisers and raising money and organizing people to go to Haiti. We are working with several non profits and will soon have one that can accept funds for permaculture in Haiti. Meanwhile, we have a paypal button on our site to accept donos at permacultureguild.us.  We are gathering news from on-the-ground rescue workers so we have a better sense of where people could do the most good, resources availabel and not available, and security issues.

Best, Cory Brennan