[Lapg] Earthwise organic farm

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:56:13 PST 2010

LAPG
Earthwise is an organic farm out here in 29 palms. They are offering 20'x20'
parcels for $10. per month with all the water you can use. They have so much
water they suggested I grow sprouts.
29 palms has just approved a farmers market.
Laronna jojoba farms is looking for harvesters in Desert Center at $1.20 per
pound.
The Watts Garden Club has a table at the Watts Farmers Market. They have
offered to help me grow/sell veggies for my tenants on Lou Dillon Ave. They
are bringing fresh produce in from Bakersfield to the inner city. Any help
you can give them would be appreciated. They are led by the Seed Lady Anna
Marie Carter.
I am looking for a work live trade contractor in 29 palms this spring. I
have been approved for an 800 sq ft type V house. I could not get the
ecodome plans approved. I am using autocad to find the weight of each row of
sandbags for the seismic calcs required by the new building code. I included
a 3d animation of the stage I am at now.
Curtis