[Lapg] Fw: Water Filter for Haiti

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 23 14:10:24 PST 2010

another great idea for helping those in Haiti

 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison