[Lapg] FARM CITY The Education of an Urban Farmer By Novella Carpenter

Gillian Webster webster_gillian at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 06:57:09 PST 2010

Hello alll

I bought this book as an audiobook as I "road-tripped" up the west coast this winter. An absolute gem! Great to share with ppl who are perhaps not yet very familiar with the concept of urban farming. She writes in a funny and light manner, really engaging the listeners on this journes of self sdiscovery and personal challenges. All the while accepting and embracing her mistakes and doubts. She starts small, a real pioneer.

Reccommended *+

Gilly