[Lapg] Looking for FRIENDLIES in NM

iginia boccalandro rolfing4u at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:35:47 PST 2010

Hello friends,

Our hope is that this message finds you all well, happy and living lives you
love.

Our family is relocating to New Mexico and I am traveling there fro a
reconaisance trip for the month of March.  The purpose of my trip is to
network, identify friendlies, find an inexpensive base of operations that
will allow me to locate a piece of land.  This project is part of a 2 year
apprenticeship I am doing with Larry Santoyo in order to fulfill the
criteria for the completion of my Permaculture Designer certification course
I am starting a venue where sustainable principles can be taught to young
and old.

I am requesting any and all contacts you may have to forward this project.
The exit strategy from S Cali is as follows: go to ABQ for March, find place
to live, identify friendlies for the permaculture, hands on/skill building
project, find land, hold party celebration and first natural building
weekend in October of 2010.  Observe, design and plan a venue where people
can gather to share sustainable practices. Observe, design and plan with
permaculture principles the use of the land and  build a natural love nest
dwelling off the grid in 2011 along with class space, outdoor kitchen and
public bathrooms.

Please receive a warm hug,
warmly,

--