[Lapg] Assembly Bill 811

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:43:02 PST 2010

 Assembly Bill 811 allows the cost of solar panel installations to be
written
   off your property taxes.
   Los Angeles is supposed to adopt it in April.
   It does not require a credit check if added to your title.
   It can be used on outbuildings as well as residential structures.
   Also, out here in the Morongo valley we are having water problems. They
have
   to build a new sewer system.
   I am recommending composting toilets to forestall this. Props to Lois
Arkin.
   The book she co authored on sustainable cities has an article on why
   costly infrastucture improvement can be mitigated with conservation
   technology. see biolet. com for info on the latest waterless toilets.
   Curtis