[Lapg] tree planting party

Andrew Rasmussen ecohealer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 22:41:52 PST 2010

We are getting ready to transform our lawn into a fruit forest this Saturday
and Sunday March 13-14, 1pm at 3769 Grand View blvd 90066.
www.gaiasangha.net

Feel free to join us and experience the community we have created.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=66789955658
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=66789955658&ref=mf#!/event.php?eid=40
5891445224&ref=mf> &ref=mf#!/event.php?eid=405891445224&ref=mf

Soon we will have some banana pups to share

We also have some long pieces of dried 1"-2" bamboo  to give away

I will make a trip to Papaya tree nursery this week to pick up some exotic
trees

If anyone else wants some trees, let me know, I can pick them up for you
(for you to pick up here) see prices and varieties below

Andrew Rasmussen

310 422 1681

Jujube----------$75/5Gal. $125/10Gal. $175/15Gal. ('Chang')

Gojiberry-------$25/1Gal. $45/3Gal. ('Tibetan')

Acerola---------$75/5Gal. $145/10Gal. $275/15Gal. ('Manoa Sweet')

Guava----------$45-$125/5Gal. $145/10Gal. $245/15Gal. (Many Different
Varieties)

Miraclefruit----$45/1Gal./6" Tall $751Gal./20" Tall

Pomegranate-$75/5Gal./Tree-Form  $145/15Gal. ('Fleishman
Sweet','Eversweet'...)

Passionfruit---$45/5Gal. ('BigRed')

Sapote---------$65/5Gal.(Price will depend on which "Sapote" you are
referring to, white,black,yellow,lucuma,sapodilla...)

Cherimoya----$75/5Gal. $145/10Gal. $245/15Gal. (Many Different Varieties)

Papaya--------$25/2Gal. $45/5Gal. ( 'Red Lady','Hawaiian','Tainung#1')

Fig--------------$45-$65/5Gal. ( 'Pasqual','Panache','Verdal Launge',...)

Persimmon---$125/15Gal. ('Fuyu','Izu'))