[Lapg] Gardens Of Gratitude - Looking for your Support!!!

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:52:18 PDT 2010

*Gardens of Gratitude is happening again!!!*
*
*
***Last year we planted over 96 edible gardens across the Westside, this
year we hope to do the same.  This event is 100% volunteer driven, made
possible by folks like yourself, PDC Grads, Master Gardeners, Teachers,
Nurses, Mechanics, Students, everyone came out to make this event possible.*
*
*
*This year we hope to make it even bigger and better.  We're starting a
fundraising campaign to make that happen.  But why fund raise if the event
is 100% volunteer driven?  We need the money because it goes to pay for
gardens at homeless shelters, community centers, and for low income
residents.  Your donation helps people grow their own food, in communities
you live in!!
*
[?] *Thus... I proudly present to you our 'KickStarter' campaign! :
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gardensofgratitude/100-garden-challenge-planting-100-edible-gardens
*  [?]

*Make a difference this year, help your neighbors plant a garden and help
this event turn into a Gardening movement for all of Los Angeles.   From $1
to $1000 any amount helps.  Please take the time to donate NOW!!!*
*
*
*If you have not signed up yet for Gardens of
Gratitude<http://www.gardensofgratitude.com>,
we're still  looking for volunteers, so sign up today.
**
*
*Looking forward to seeing you all in the Garden!!!*