[Lapg] Vegetable Garden Design - Apr 10

steve williams steelheadwig at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 23:36:29 PDT 2010

Fyi this SAt!  -S

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Joanne <legacyla at gmail.com>
To: Environmental Change-Makers <envirochangemakers at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, April 7, 2010 9:28:33 PM
Subject: [ECM] Re: Vegetable Garden Design - Apr 10

This Saturday, our Vegetable Garden Design course will continue.  Get
to know some common vegetable plants "up close and personal."  We'll
talk about design aesthetics, as well as care, and what each plant
needs.

Feel free to join us even if you missed the Mar 20 session.

Class begins at 9am
Vegetable Garden Design, Sat Apr 10
Site: Community Garden at Holy Nativity Church,
6700 W. 83rd, Westchester (LA 90045)

This group is an "announcements only" group so is not postable.
Details about our calendar items are on our website at www.EnviroChangeMakers.org