[Lapg] Help create a Haven on Earth @ Community Creative Space HM157 This Sunday the 25TH*****

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 14:24:30 PDT 2010

Good Day LAPG*
This Sunday the 25Th, the Gardens of Gratitude 100 gardens in 100 days project is coming to design & help install raised beds in front yard of our Victorian Monument, right across the street from a monstrous McDonald's on Broadway in Lincoln Heights ! This Garden will become the Lincoln Heights Community Art Garden Gallery, run by Sevin Riley the secretary of the LH neighborhood council.
As it turns out, there are few volunteers on the East side of Los Angeles since the GOGcrew mainly reside on the West side & are involved with the projects over there...
So we are sending out an SOS to all of you permies out there that may be willing to invest some Love into our little Plantation*
We are meeting in front of HM157* @ 9AM. We will have hot coffee, tea  & Muffins various for ya. This is a Potlucky, get things done & have lotsa fun project, so feel free to bringsome fruit of your loom, bagels or Mimosa's....Later on in the afternoon we will have beer & lunchie such matter as well*
We will have some great music to work with cranked up all day*
Lettuce know if any of you are down****
Love always,Sister Charon Nogues & HM157*HM157* is dedicated to the propagation of ALL positive possibilities*http://www.myspace.com/hm1573110 N. BroadwayLincoln Heights90031