[Lapg] Fw: Event tonight?

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 19:01:34 PDT 2010

Maybe it's Joan.

________________________________
From: Joan Stevens <mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net>
To: lapg at arashi.com
Sent: Wed, April 21, 2010 11:31:52 AM
Subject: [Lapg] Fw: Event tonight?

Some Pasadena City College student heard there was an event tonight honoring, "The Mother of Permaculture" in LA or perhaps "The Mother of Permaculture in LA"?  Any clue as to what this might be?
and who that mother is???
Joan
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison