[Lapg] LA Permaculture History

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 08:43:39 PDT 2010

Thanks for this Lois!  Very interesting.  It s good to be reminded of John T. Lyle!

Another part of the story that would be great to document would be Mark Lakeman and City Repair!  I believe you and I organized his first trip, but when?

Now we have 2 street paintings under us at LA Eco-village!  Also, Jennifer Murphy who started the city repair list serv.

PS.  He will be returning this September

Thanks again!