[Lapg] April 26 6:30pm Gunter Pauli at Woodbury University - Ahmanson Main Space Burbank

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Apr 26 05:50:32 PDT 2010

Presentation by Belgian Economist, Gunter Pauli
LA Green Events - Mon, 2010-04-26 18:30
Woodbury University - Ahmanson Main Space
7500 Glenoaks Blvd.
Burbank 91504
$15
Monday, April 26, 2010, 6:30 - 8pm

Nature shows us how to innovate, generate wealth, create jobs, &
reinvigorate our economy. Join the Burbank community for a rare
chance to spend time with one of the most innovative thinkers of our
time. Gunter Pauli, author of the newly published book "The Blue
Economy" has amassed 100 of the best innovations from nature's
designs that will regenerate a new economy.
Books will be available for $29.95. Proceeds support Leadership
Burbank Alumni Association.
Co-Sponsors:
Leadership Burbank Alumni Association - Woodbury University - City of
Burbank, Community Development & Public Works Departments - Burbank
Green Alliance -
Hotel Amarano

www.blueeconomy.de/