[Lapg] Tierra Miguel - double thumbs up CSA

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 15:40:29 PDT 2010

If any of you are interested in the most fresh and vital produce that you have ever seen then this is an opportunity you will want to take advantage of!

Tierra Miguel is biodynamic CSA farm in N. San Diego County - some of the items in their box come from surrounding farms that are at least organic.  Their strawberries are unbelievably sweet and they stay fresh longer than you can keep them around (I've never had them go bad - can't say that for the Farmers Market or Trader Joes!).  The produce practically sings when you open the refrigerator.  They have drop sites all over LA and surrounds.
It's not cheap ($25/box/wk).  It's putting your money where your mouth is!

Next season starts the first week of May.  Sign up now to get a full 10 weeks of garden bounty!

and if you mention me when you sign up I'll make you dinner!

Joan "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison