[Lapg] Fw: Alta Organic Coffee and Tea Newsletter

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 5 14:54:48 PDT 2010

Hey fellow permaculture enthusiasts, here is a business very much deserving of your support.  These are dear friends of mine and they are among the most committed, honest, good, playful, fun people on the planet.  If you are a coffee drinker you will love their excellent roasts.  If you are committed to local business and supporting small business owners with a conscious you will love the way they work.  If you enjoy great music, sailing, good food, wilderness exploration, camping, hiking, and general good times you'll love getting to know them.  Check out their website  in case the newsletter doesn't forward:
http://www.altaorganiccoffee.com/
Take advantage of their 10% off special!
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison