[Lapg] Fw: Next Tuesday, Special Pricing for Rainforest Action Network's LA Fundraiser

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 21 10:46:14 PDT 2010

Yo -  environmental activists with money to burn!  Go rub shoulders with the rich and famous (or wanna-bees).  RAN is a decent organization to support. Maybe an opportunity to promote your business to people who could afford to pay you?
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison