[Lapg] Mark Lakeman of City Repair coming to LA to instigate Urban Permaculture

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 12:52:58 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am helping organize a tour for Los Angeles with Mark Lakeman of City Repair.

I am looking for lecture and workshop opportunities, particularly schools, social justice groups and community organizations willing to host and/or cross promote.

Tentative dates are Sept. 24 - Oct. 3.

Please contact me if you are interested in helping, have a contact, or are willing to host.

Camillecimino at gmail.com

If you don't know about Mark Lakeman here is a link to a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DGE9BtSK4Q

Thanks so much!