[Lapg] Orange County- Permaculture Design Course Series- July through December 2010

Dianne Bullard dubullard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 10:37:07 PDT 2010

LA Permaculturists:

Please look at this video and perma-culture model from Devin Slavin.  His
Grow Food Party Crews were very successful in Ventura and Ojai about a year
ago.  He is now up in the Santa Cruz area.  I think his model could work
well in LA.

Devin helped us by designing a rainwater catchment system with gutters and
swales for our 1200 sq foot house with 1/3 acre in Ojai.  We estimate we
capture 11,000 gallons a year and send it right back into our soil.

I think his model is a good perma-culture concept.

Dianne Ulyon Bullard

http://www.facebook.com/n/?pages%2FGrow-Food-Party-Crew%2F104547179597898&mid=28edf33G5af341584d1cG1d3a2dG4c&n_m=dubullard%40gmail.com

--
Dianne Ulyon Bullard