[Lapg] Fw: Many thanks--and a few small requests.

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 27 18:45:56 PDT 2010

350.org is helping families dealing with the impacts of the Gulf.  If you've been looking for some way to help that's a step in the right direction.
Another good organization is Ocean Revolution - Wallace J Nichols is an Ocean Hero and will be going down to help with sea turtle and other marine animal rehab.  Here's the facebook link for donating: "http://www.facebook.com/l/ba137dBVm7yD6R7S7NFfGF4VE3Q;bit.ly/TORF2010

 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison