[Lapg] need some inexpensive bulk compost or potting mix

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 08:52:27 PDT 2010

Anyone have a lead on bulk compost (finished compost ready for planting) or potting mix?  I'm itching to fluff up some garden beds and fill up a bunch of earth boxes.
Thanks!
Joan

 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."

- Bill Mollison