[Lapg] Fwd: Urban Oasis Curriculum

Josue Bustos artist85 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 11:54:05 PDT 2010

I recently joined a small group of people who are committed to education
reform. My self and others are looking for resources that can help us create
or mend an existing curriculum that will integrate aqua culture, self
sustainability, enterprise, micro villages, eco villages, living cleaning
water systems, etc. The vision is to install this "Green" model into our
education system.  We may have a chance to implement these methodologies at
Fremont High School, one of many under deprived high schools in los angeles.
Please send links or related info to the email below. Thank you.

info at hozwe.com

--------------------------

Dear Community,

We are in the process of developing the Urban Oasis Curriculum and are
asking for help from each of you. Is there a group, resource, or website
that can assist our program in developing the curriculum for the Aquaponics
project we are planning to create at Fremont High School. Although our
science based model is an alternative in traditional schools, we want to
assure that it adheres to the most current educational standards in the
United States and California. Please help us develop the curriculum for the
next generation of public schools in Los Angeles.

Thank You

Miguel Paredes,
Urban Oasis