[Lapg] Designing for sustainability

Josue Bustos artist85 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 12:28:20 PDT 2010

Hello permaculture designers!

I have some good news for those who like to see their ideas come to life.

I'm currently attending The Art Institute and majoring in Media Arts and
Animation and one year left to go and I want to get a head start in the
industry. I am looking for home, community or small scale industrial
projects who need a designer. I work with Autodesk 3D MAX, MAYA, and Adobe
Design software. Specifically, I am hoping develop virtual based
permaculture and self sustainable concept designs so the that everyone can
understand the process, their importance and the difference it can make.
Trades are recommended but donations are highly appreciated towards paying
my school loans etc :). If you are interested in seeing your project design
come to life please contact me.

Josue Bustos
info at hozwe.com
Media Arts and Animation