[Lapg] Ecology of Leadership Events

Kyra Epstein kyra at kyraepstein.com
Tue Jul 6 09:58:38 PDT 2010

The Ecology of Leadership Immersion
August 1-6:  Commonweal Garden, Bolinas
Early bird deadline: July 16

www.TheEcologyOfLeadership.org

You many know about the Ecology of Leadership program, a powerful and hopeful antidote to address the socio-economic and ecological challenges around us. EOL works with conscious change-makers who have passion and vision and want to step up to work toward a vibrant, healthy, and joyful future for all beings. There is no better time than right now to consider what we want the future to look like, who we want to become, and how we can most effectively work together to see it happen. There is no better time to transform our anger and fear into skillful, creative, and confident action, to most powerfully bring our gifts and passion into our own lives and in service to our changing world. To support your personal leadership journey within the changing landscape, the Ecology of Leadership circles provide you with the opportunity to learn powerful skills, habits, mindsets, and ways of being that improve your effectiveness as a leader - all while being supported by a strong circle of like-minded change-makers.

Learn more about EOL on our next free interactive introductory call!
To learn more about the Ecology of Leadership, register for our free, interactive introductory call. Simply click on the following link and provide your name and email. Each registered attendee will receive a unique dial-in number and PIN to enable all of the interactive conference features. These will be fun, informative sessions that provide an overview and flavor of the EOL Immersion Program and an opportunity to ask questions.

July 14th, 7-8:30pm PT
Rregister on our website: www.TheEcologyOfLeadership.org

Hear us on KWMR radio!
EOL Co-Founder Christopher Kuntzsch and Regenerative Design Institute Co-Founder Penny Livingston-Stark will be interviewed live on Point Reyes' KWMR community radio.

July 12 at 1pm PT.
KWMR Community Radio for West Marin
90.5 FM - Point Reyes Station
89.9 FM - Bolinas
Streaming live at kwmr.org (click on the "On Air" icon)
Archived at: wmpostcarbon.com

Please forward this announcement along to anyone else you feel may be interested - and thanks for all you do in the world.

Christopher Kuntzsch and James Stark
Ecology of Leadership Program Co-Founders

Ecology of Leadership Program
at the Regenerative Design Institute
P.O. Box 923 | Bolinas, California, 94924
415-868 9681
www.TheEcologyOfLeadership.org
Facebook and Twitter