[Lapg] A request for a speaker knowledgeable in Permaculture in Echo Park/Pasadena aera

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 05:56:22 PDT 2010

A request from a fab doer named Issac*

A group of us in Whittier (composed of members from area Interfaith and Peace & Justice groups) are looking for a speaker for next Thursday (7/22) evening.

Do you know of any individuals from the Echo Park or Pasadena areas who are knowledgeable about permaculture, sustainability or community agriculture?

BTW, our group recently finished a book by Rob Hopkins called Transition Handbook, about a movement to envision and actualize a sustainable future.  We currently consist of 8-10 individuals, and are also looking to partner with and network with area groups/experts.

Isaac :-)