[Lapg] Peacemaking and Permaculture Design Certification

Kyra Epstein kyra.epstein at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 16:26:14 PDT 2010

Dear Permies,

On the outskirts of Davis, California, lies a 640-acre farm - the home of D-Q University, the only Native American university in the United States not on reservation land. It is a place of great dreams and great hopes.

This September, collaboration between the Regenerative Design Institute and D-Q University will bring together an incredible array of permaculture teachers and Native American instructors for two weeks of intensive training in permaculture design, inter-generational mentoring and cultural connections. We invite you to spend two weeks participating in an amazing experience of revitalizing land and people.

The course will introduce the ancient principles of the Great Law of Peace, originally brought to the people of the Five Nations hundreds of years ago to help restore peace to their warring nations. Together with hands-on training in the principles of permaculture, this course will provide an experience of beginning to heal our relationships to the Earth and each other. The gift will be helping to revitalize a site rich in possibilities for future generations of indigenous people.

Permaculture Design Certification Course
Offered: September 3-18
Location: D-Q University, Davis, California
Instructors: Penny Livingston-Stark, Jon Young, Tom Ward, David Ortiz, Edward Willie and James Stark

Find out more about the Peacemaking and Permaculture Design Certification Course on our website!

We hope to see you there.

Regenerative Design Institute
P.O. Box 923 | Bolinas, California, 94924
www.regenerativedesign.org
415-868-9681
Join us on Facebook!